Tuesday, April 08, 2008

*yawns* workload is getting heavier and heavier by the day and i am running to and fro betweem the management office and the current office i am in, more often than ever. sianz...but i suppose it beats having nothing to do or doing the same load every single day.
feeling pretty stressed out recently. seems like i am out trying to solve every other problem of others and none of my own. and when i take a look at my load of problems, its like getting slapped in broad daylight *piack* with those rods that flinstones use to have with them. *ouch* *rubs forehead*
it seems awfully tough to get across to my friends nowadays too. maybe not all. just one. haha. exaggeratingly used the plural of friend for no rhyme or reason. i dun seem to be able to hold out a conversation any longer than 10 mins without feeling a sense of despair at the direction to which the conversation is heading - and the only time i dun get the sense of despair after the 10 mins is because we have a third party with us...or we aint talking at all. i am not trying to be unreasonable or not understanding enough as a friend but sometimes i feel that trying too hard can be a problem too. and probably right now, i am trying to hard to understand someone who probably is not ready to be understood. so instead of feeling like a complete klutz, i should, like in the words of the beatles,
"when i find myself in times of trouble,
mother mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom,
let it be, let it be."
9 days more to go. my bedside calendar has paused at that date exactly one year ago...that is until my maid went to fiddle with the dates. so silly, i dun even know why i am feeling so apprehensive. anyways, i shall be meeting PW group mates this weekend if carine returns as she promised back to singapore on the 9th of april. tried asking her just now over msn but she signed offline and dao-ed me. *wails* haha
i suppose i am quite pleased with the few groups i got myself into in JC. I mean, sure, in a group, there bounds to be those who decides to move on for different reasons but as long as the majority choose to stay, the group is still consider the same group who have gotten together for the same reason. i mean, think about it, which PW group still meets up? haha! then i have my crazy sheena-na group, and my darling LTC group, my lovable dotz clique, my treasured IJ clique..i think that is enough to last me a lifetime.
So this saturday is PW gathering, next saturday is Drama Night and buffet with Neetha (WHEE!!!! loads of pictures to be taken. i promise!) and next sunday is dotz clique outing and i dunno where...somewhere along the next few days...let me check...erm...oh yea! next next week is sheena-na chalet. recently my scattered brain is getting from bad to worse. if i left my schedule book at home, i will feel as if i am left the right side of my brain at home too. ugh.
off to watch CSI now. cya. =)

toodling off
vanessa

No comments: