Monday, April 14, 2008

MANCHESTER UNITED WON!!!!!! YEEESSSSS!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! WHEE!!!!!!!
I am so proud of my darling! He scored the 1st equalizer for the team. OMG. I was so worried when he was responsible for scoring the free kick. BUT I am glad he made it. Haha. I have never been so glad to see the word BARCLAYS in my entire life and I bet I will do my recon for BARCLAYS properly with a big huge wide smile on my face tml as well because whenever I see that word, I will think of the beautiful shot cristiano scored for the team. Haha. And to think that it was arsenal’s captain who allowed MY cristiano ronaldo to get the free kick. Haha. Thanks arsenal!!! Hee hee hee..OH! And of course, lets not forget about the other goal scored by Hargreaves. Woots! No...DOUBLE WOOTS! The goalkeeper was fantastic today too although he made one error that caused arsenal to score that one goal. But overall, with so many good saves, I think ferguson ought to give him a bonus. Ahha. And ferdinand was good as usual. Ha..It is needless to say he is good. My number one defender =) aye. It feels wrong to just pin point on any particular man utd player and say they are good cos ALL were fantastic like evra, brown, tevez, giggs, blah blah blah...even the manager and the water boy. Haha. so good job MAN UTD!

But truth be told, I must admit that arsenal is a super fit team. The game was so hot till the last minute and although I am a fervent man utd fan, hats off to arsenal players! *applause* esp to theo walcott *ahem* He was the one that made me so worried whenever he has the ball because I always reckon him as a formidable player, with a great attitude and temper. They practically tire all my man utd players out and they were playing fast game from the very first min right up to the very last 94th second. But I think Song didn’t do too good a job in covering his defense. My dad agrees with me too.

Arsenal got a whole stack of yellow cards from the referee. Six yellow cards to arsenal and two to man utd. I am glad it was only yellow cards though ‘cos as much as I wanted an advantage to man utd, I didn’t think they winning because they was challenging against a 10-man team would be as glorious as a 11-man team. Haha.

My darling didn’t play up to his usual form in this match. Sigh. Even the commentators were commenting on that. BUT (pls la...i just HAVE to stand up for him. Haha!) I just have to admit that even his not-up-to-form standard is waaaaay better than a lot of people on the pitch. Don’t bother trying to talk me out of this one unless you want to ruin our friendship. Ahem! Yes. It’s a threat.

While watching the ‘show’, I saw my second darling aka torres scored for liverpool at the 82nd minute. Haha. double happiness! Liverpool won blackburn 3 vs 1. Good job. Not as happy as manchester united winning though but I know someone is...so...Congrats to my block 101B neighbour GRACE LEE EN HUI! Did you manage to crawl out of bed to watch your team despite the fact that you are sick?? And your lao gong never play ar?? Wanna spend more time with you izit? Haha. so sweet. Awww...haha I am fantasizing for you more than you are fantasizing more for yourself. Ahaha.

Anw, the points are manchester united has 80 points and chelsea is at 74 points and arsenal is 71 points. I believe chelsea will win the match tonight so it will be 77 points for chelsea tml. Yays. I think if chelsea wins, I will be happy oso ba. If manchester wins, I will be a combination of euphoria and excitement. Haha. okie. My dad has very successfully cultivated a strong sense of Man Utd passion in me since birth.

Alrighty, I am gonna sleep now (with a humongous smile on my face). Think I will be going to work early tml to do Barclays. OH! I DON’T LIKE...I JUST LURRVE BARCLAYS! Keke.



Toodles!

LOVE YOU FERDINAND! *hugs*

LOVE YOU EVEN MORE RONALDO! *DOUBLE HUGS*

Haha!

Nights everyone.

No comments: