Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sir Lionell Meets Up Tomorrow






my LTC group has been planning to meet up for eons and i suppose finally, we are gonna see each other again tml arnd city hall. not feeling too good but since everyone is gonna show up to open the plates, i had better go or else i wudnt noe when i can open my plate le. haha. yeapz. oh! for those who aint sure wads the plates abt, its sumthing our facils have tot up on the finale nite of our LTC (leadership training camp). so every member in my group has a plate and other members have written their comments about in the plate. however, you aint allowed to read ANY of it till the next group meeting. now, here is the tricky part. EVERYONE has to be present to open the plates tgt or we cannot open it. yeapz. so i had better go! haha...its quite a cute way to make sure our group stays bonded yea? haha..
maybe tml can take more pictures...ooo...piss everyone off with me and my camera. haha.

No comments: