Saturday, April 29, 2006

some people say that before u enter JC, the life u are living is like the “earthly heaven” den, when u enter the JC, u get a free sneak preview of the “earthly hell”. and after that, need I still elaborate? I think after reflectin back, I guess there is an element of truth in this saying. yeapz..in less than 5 months, I guess I have seen enuff of some things to make me speechless, angered, hurt, revulsion. but now I noe, there is more. There is always more. And the most challenging thing is that some of ur closest buddies have ventured to other JCs leaving u with few to consult. In my case, I guess I am left with one. Actually, no matter where you go, there will always be politics. Juz that some places are more evident of its presence than others. I think I shud count myself lucky for my class is actually rather caring and nice. So maybe I have not even seen the total sneak preview of politics in JC. Lol. Oh dear…
with the upcoming election 2006, the country is buzzing more abt politics. Heard that the opposition is contesting for 47 seats this round, causing PM Lee to publicly appeal to the mass to vote for them or something like that…actually, I saw some of the candidates on channel 5 the other time. I kinda like one of the female candidates from the PAP side. I think her name is..errrm…umm…tum di da ti tum…nvm. I will rap-a-tap-tap my brain for the name again. aniwaez, her speakin in so darn solid la..sigh..speaking of solid speeches, my GP tutorial was a total bum yesterday. I think I juz embarrassed myself totally la. wadeva. was suppose to do a discussion on “integrity” and due to my laziness, nvr prepare, den have to crap up some things last min. oh manz. But my GP tutor is SO gorgeous la..i feel so weird w/o marianne or chua to tok abt this kinda cheeko-pek stuff. haha..oh wellz. yesterday the boys were saying that grace and I are les. cause we stick to each other constantly. I guess that is how the world evolves. if u stick to close to someone, if it is a boy, u two are a couple; if it is a girl, you are les. I guess that sounds loads betta than being called boy crazy. So I will accept that. hmmmz..feelin sad for grace. I think she rather remain on the pH 7 scale. haha. btw, juz a tot: so if u are constanly arnd boy and girl, are u bisexual? Oh..or iz that consider friendly now? haha.

*OH YES! THE POLITICIAN NAME IS GRACE FU! yes!

haha...its seems that my classmates are starting to visit my blog too. haha. ok ...i betta link the rest of the people to my links first if not tt audrey will nag again. hahaz

~*vanessa*~

No comments: