Monday, March 20, 2006

hey everyone..its been a hectic week for me these few days coz my grandma went on holiday and the cooking is sorta left to the maid. so mom and i need to go marketing as well. apart from that, there are also the OGL activities that has been keeping me back from doing wad i want and suppose to do and i feel really bad. anywaez, saw fiona the other day at the church during the eleven o clock service. haha. she overslept. i guess God knew i really missed her a lot. haha. so destiny and fate planned a surprise for me to see her in church as she usually attends the nine o clock service.
btw, saw the class i was in charge of for the O2 orientation. oh manz..gosh! weren't the boys RUDE! yes...R-U-D-E! how rude i will not care to explain but lets juz say two of the boys alr. hit off the wrong note with me. and my another OGL. boy...they are gonna get it tough from both of us..lol
aniwaez, i hope all my friends are havin a blast in their individual skools ya? charmaine? kai ling? hopefully chua? iz everything getting along well for u? hee..

PS: marianne..stop calling me that name will u? i hate it and its really really horrid. juz once and for all CUT IT OUT. juz stop it.

No comments: