Thursday, January 05, 2006

so far this few days have indeed been a gruelling time for me. apparently orientation was more tiring than i ever tot it wud be. nonetheless, i had lotsa fun here there everywhere though i am still not very used to the fact that there are actually boys in my school now as well as chua, kai ling, charmaing, marianne, etc are no longer wif me too. but then again, i suppose i will nvr get used to it coz such friends are hard to forget. well, at least i am glad that i nvr complained abt CHIJ when i in there but rather, chose to be contented and enjoyed every moment of it coz rite now, i seriously need a strong dose of the IJ SPIRIT and juz the enter the skool again to feel "LIFE".
throughout these few days in skool, i muz say that one of the few things i am very impressed with is that they are extremely organised. so far, i dun think there is a school that lets you off at 5:00pm sharp when they state it in the booklet (yeap. there is EVEN A BOOKLET) and nanyang did it. also, the pple there, especially my orientation leaders, are very nice and sweet. haha. wanna hear a joke? i am nominated to represent my grp for disco night queen. muahahaha. funny rite?! nvm. the real joke will come when u see me dance! ugh. but i guess i will try to be sporting. yes. true essence of a girl guides. whoo hoo
i seriously think tt i have a nerd face. the guai guai look. everyone tends to tell me to relax and says that i have a worried expression wif me all the time. i think i am juz looking like that lah..haha. the only way my face is gonna relax is when it melts.so yupz.
so far, i am pleased wif my JC. getting along well wif both girls and guys on the whole. but that doesn't mean that i don't miss IJ.

No comments: