Wednesday, December 14, 2005

ok...practically the whole of 2/2 is having a world of their time now....swimming, tanning, cycling and me? pathetically sitting in front of my com. gawking at the computer screen. i think i have finally foind sumpthin i hate more than injections...MEDICINE! TABLETS! pui! i am practically reeked with the stinking smell of medicine and this morning, diahorrea juz cannot stand NOT laying its nasty hands on me.
but i suppose last night was worse than this morning. at least i am able to walk about this morning. last night, my temp decided it was not high enuff so it flew to a temp of 38.3C. actually it was more than that but i took the thermometer out before it cud record any higher. digusted. i cud barely move and was laid on the couch like a zombie plainly watching tv. i managed to drag my dead carcass in front of the tv to watch tiramisu coz i found out through last week episode that there was a rather erm...above average looking guy acting. lol. so like me. nvm.
mum juz rented a few horror shows to watch wif me...i think one is called amtyville. so nice of her to rent horror movies for me though she is scared to death of these movies. now she is gonna watch it with me. heh heh. some good is coming out from all this idiotic - ness afterall.

No comments: