Tuesday, December 13, 2005

dear bloggie,
currently, i am having a stupid illness called fever. and because of this idiot, i cannot go watch movie "Perhaps Love" with my friends, kailing, chua and charmaine which i had been looking so forward to do so. SHUCKS!
come to think of it, i think there are several possibilities that cud have caused me to have this.
1. the east coast outing....had a tan, refuse to drink ample supply of water
2. lack of water
3. late nights early mornings
4. there was this stupid guy that was seated behind me in a SBS bus. he kept coughing, sneezing and my brain didn't even think once of moving away.
so my conclusion is that i am suffering becoz of nobody or anyone but myself. sigh.
tomorrow there is a class outing to sentosa with class 2/2. i hope i can make it there. i promised chua to teach her cycling. SHUCKS! DOUBLE SHUCKS!
nothing is confirmed yet. my temperature is fluctuating. 37.4C, 37.7C, 37.2C, 36.7C, 36.8C...whats the next no. pattern?

No comments: