Tuesday, November 29, 2005

hey guys...i realised i have been bloggin lots lately even if there is nothin special goin on in my stupid life. i guess the boring after exams days have finally taken its toll on me. boo hoo hoo. nonetheless...i shall juz keep blogging till i am sick of bloggin then i will find myself ANOTHER boring hobby.
so today my mum and i went for lunch at some place called PARISS...ya. it was buffet lunch and wah!!!! shiok! they got abalone...sharks fin...sushi...black pepper crab... crayfish ...oysters...salad bars... whoa sai...u want wad they got wad. so we came at abt twelve. and there were two ladies that were oredy there. one was wearing a pair of clogs that u can hear when she is coming back from picking food or where she is walking coz it was simply that loud. its like u r drinkin soup and then behind u, u hear the clogs go "(to the east) clack clack clack....(then to the west) clack clack clack clack...."
and also, there were a family who didn't know where the dishes were placed. so when the five-year-old saw me holding a plate, she practically got so excited that she tripped on the way towards me. i never seen someone got so excited to see a porcelien object. then she hollered at me : WHERE DID YOU FIND THE PLATES? to be honest, i was quite stunned. so i merely pointed to the hole below me (at her eye-level) and she screamed in delight at the white stationery porcelien dishes. amazing.
went to swensons to eat ice cream after going to the Hello Singtel shop to get my new sim card. my mom keeps callin it the hello kitty shop (unintentionally). i dun see a lot of link betw. the two. but oh wellz...nvr mind.
i am quite happy today overall coz i finally bought my BIG BIG pencil case. YIPPEE!!!
muaha... muahaha... muahahaha...

No comments: