Monday, February 07, 2005

heya people...wahahahaha very very very very looong nvr blog liaoz...muahahaha...gd for me.
aniwaez, congrats chua...u finally got a blog (again!) and u BETTA WRITE OKAY!!!! heh heh...not that i write very much lar....pai seh
aniwaez, NEW YEAR HOLS are juz around the corner...heh heh thinking of all the food i will getta enjoy makes me practically drool . on second tot, all the pounds that will be needed to shed is so....sigh....depressing. nvr mind, its once in a year! hack lar. i will drink lotsa coke.... till i vanish, zi sheng zi mei(hope mrs chow is not reading this right now)
today went to ij primary to see soon lao shi. my gawd, of all thing, i hafta to bump into redwan. shucks. however *light bulb lights up, she NEVER NOTICE ME!!! muahahaha...muz be the sucky hairstyle...for once there is a positive attitude about it.
but the worse thing was that even soon lao shi didn't recognise me lar. wah lao...haiz...so she was like staring at me for the past 5 seconds....
.
.
.
.
.
then she was like: (in chinese) i remember ur face but not ur name...
diaoz...so i gave her the cookies and asked her if she remembers my name now coz i always bake this cookie for her
then she went: oh! u r dat girl...
unable to restraint myself anymore, i said: WAN LING!!!!!
den she said: oh right! wan ling...my goodness...ur face changed so much i cudn't recognise u..
i: ...
my face changed but she cud remember my face more clearly than my name which never changed at all...hmmm....maybe it is the pimples...

No comments: