Wednesday, February 09, 2005

hey hey! i finish selling all of my 2 BOOKLETS liaoz! hahaha...in fact i still have a few people wanting to buy...muahahahaha..life is shiok shiok when the supply is lower than the demand. maybe will ask one more booklet from mr tan...hehehehe...
aniwaez, most of the tix $$ came from my relatives... juz wanna take this opputunity to thank the following rich fellas:
first aunt: $10 (plus her son = $20)
second aunt: $30 (plus her son = $40)
third aunt: $20
fourth aunt: $20
fifth aunt: $50!!!!!!!! arrrrggggghhhhh i cannot believe it toooooo!!!! my hands are still shaking man!
and my godma: $10
first god bro: $20
second godbro: >$10 (and still pending)
yupz. so if u count all up there is a short of 3 ticket plus i haven go yamaha to sell to my mom's colleage yet so...yeah man! i am gonna sleep with all my donations tonight. the smell my money rocks!



till then
autumn out

No comments: