Saturday, December 27, 2003

hey people...juz got called last night while hafing dinner dat my messenger was hacked....drat! wonder who was dat scumbag...if i catch him/her, i m gonna bash him/her like mince meat *growl...

aniwaez, how r u guys feeling now? sigh...hope no wan is hafing a hangover *except 4 chua...lolx
aniwaez, since i m such a well-brought up gal *ahem, i shall now say my thx to everyone...

Mari W. : for the keychains
Chua : for the sandals dat she still haven buy *advance thanxes
Geks : for the keychain
Mari C. : for the time-out chocolate n e-christmas card
Minz : thx for the expensive *i-4-got-the-name* chocolates. had a fun time eating the choco. together
Aga : for the e-christmas card
Mei Ying : for the e-christmas card
Grace : for the cup-cup and the bottle she made for me. will mizz u next yr
Kai Ling : for the soon-2-get brownie
and last but not least...
My parents : for the precious moments angel-alpha...dey actually bought my whole name as in 7 angels altogether...wonder how much did dat costs??? but thx though u'd prob. nvr read it
and of coz my 1st aunt (da-gu), 2nd aunt (er-gu), 3rd aunt (san-gu), 4th aunt (si-gu),
5th aunt (xiao-gu), 1st uncle, 2nd uncle, and lau ee (dunno wad is dat in eng.) and of coz my ah-ma.
yup yup, guess dat is all abt it. if i 4-get, *touch wood, pls. tag the board and scold me if ya lyke...pray it nvr happens. yup yup. buaiz

No comments: