Thursday, December 25, 2003

DECLARATION:
I, VANESSA KOH, HEREBY DECLARE DAT THE PERSON I WAS MENTIONING IN MY PREVIOUS ENTRY IS NOT, AND NEVER, NG GEK SHAN (I mean, people, who wans to tok abt her aniwaez) OR ANYONE ELSE BUT MY COUSIN. SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENIENCE CAUSED.

Wah siao liao! Dis stupid gek shan tot da previous entry was toking abt her ya noe! Wah kao! Nvr seen such an egoistic person b4 man! Always thinking dat someone is toking abt her. Crazy!
Actually, I was toking abt my cousin. *sigh, (I hope she doesn’t read dis) u c, she called me and asked me to buy 4 her a necklace dat costs 25 bucks…yep! And of coz, who would hafta bloody nerve to spend it on a slu…person like her! So I was like “ u tink I veri rich izit?” and she was like “ u said u haf 250 bucks to spare wad” I mean, wtf, so wad? It is not as if I m gonna spend it all on her like dat. I mean, juz go n die larz!
Den 2 relieve moi anger, I called up mari and complained to her and she oso told me dat she encountered the same problem as me. So in our fury, we chatted abt such people from 1pm to 5pm and a continuation from 8pm to 10pm. Finally, we came to a conclusion dat such people shud be known 4 deir ruthless behaviour and went ahead to type an entry each on our blogs publicizing deir dirty linen.
While writing, I gotta hunch dat some people like gek shan for an instance wud tink too much and tink dat it is her, which obviously happened. So I wrote a special note down dere on dat particular entry (de one wif the P.S. thingy) 4 people specially like her. But to my horror, she still went ahead wif her stupid imagination. Nvr mind abt dat, she was so angry she wrote an entry (or mayb a few) not mentioning our names but still OBVIOUSLY implying abt us. Dunno whether to laugh or ter cry. Aniwaez, anione who read her entry, pls. Juz 4get abt it. And kai ling actually gave her advice! Wasted her time and effort! BAH!
So people, *waves hands, pls. Moral of the Story, DUN TINK SO MUCH!

No comments: