Thursday, November 27, 2003

Hey dere peeps, wassup apart from the ceiling� sigh, todae went fer guides and crashed a pole, dropped a canteen table and destroyed sum knots accidentally�
But we wen for Flag Day selling sum red ribbons for the AIDS people, (wonder how exciting was their past?) and had sum very rewarding donations�
GUESS WAD PEOPLE? WE (gekshan, kai ling, grace, charmaine tay, and me, ur host) WENT TER HOLLAND V!!! YAYYYYY! Was singing the show�s song on the way. We got lost and had to ask 4 dunno how many villagers direction�sigh, by the time reach there, leg oredy pain like kanna sai oredy. Aye people, u noe wad, the person in charge look sooooooo soooo soooo like MRS HELEN TAN ok�.and another one looked soooo sooo (a bit lar) like MRS PAT TAN�sigh, seems like we cannot run away from the school�s life�dauting me�sob sob ^^;
U noe one guy actually gave me all his coins and it was A LOT as in A LOT!!!! So nice ok�and I at first he was gonna diss me off ya noe? Heh heh�so happy and dere was oso a extremely chio lady�ang moh wan gave me $10 ya noe!!! And not becoz she gave me money den I say wan u noe, she was so damn bloodingly chio�in other words, I m the earthworm and she is the unicorn�she really pretty wad?!
Of coz, dere were a bit the guai guai people who ans. Us pretty farniely lar like I ask dem to donate and one man ans. � I settled oredy�� huh? �settled?� I tink he had too much debts in his past�
And dere was another lady when I ask, she juz say �or� and walk ten steps den stop and turn around and donate�
Charmaine who was moi partner said one man told her when she ask him to donate �its ok� I mean, wad the hell do ya mean by �its ok�?
Dere was another guy who donated and ASKED ME TO PIN THE RIBBON ON FOR HIM�but cannot reject right? So pin lorz�f***
In a day, dere was a few frustrating incidence too�GGRRRR�dun bao oso cannot� 3 gals was oso raising funds 4 charity and the sold their tickets 4 $10 per ticket and of coz if it was u, u wud obviously choose the one dat lets ya donate ur own free will one right? DEY BLAME US U NOE?! And dere was dis gal wearing red t-shirt who wanted to confront us but dun dare and ask her fren to do it instead�COWARD I call her�
Actually I saw dem hiding around the corner wanting to TOK TO ME AND CHARMAINE but I heard dem speculating dat dey dun wanna tok to charmaine and wen dat coward ask her friend in blue t-shirt to tok to me she said �siao ar�c her face u dare meh?� kanna sai�but happy at the same time. So of coz the 3 basketeers wen to look 4 the easiest to bully wan � GRACE� told ya dey were cowards�and dear grace told dem everything including her skool, class and level�grrrrr and the one in red said IJ TOAPAYOH SUCKED ya noe?? AAARRRRGGGGghhhhHHH�.grrrrrrrrr. wen I walked past dem, I said loudly �cannot sell den cannot sell lar�is ur problem wad�cannot sell den blame people�� and geks said �That�s y!� BOY! How I wished chua and mari was dere too�
Den finally another came to speak saying wad dey r NOT chasing us away but dey juz hope we stand one side and dey stand one side�I mean b4 dey came, we were already standing one side�is dey came and invade our territory one lor�aniwae, the bottome line is dey challenge wif the wrong people oredy�IJ people r a bunch of money making lot�and people, in case u did not realize, the red t-shirt gal nvr once spoke ter us�
And one more incident, two guys spitted the bubble tea pearls on us while we were on the way home�I kanna 3 and I tot it was sumthing else until I turn around�grace oso wan..nvr tell me. I notice dere was one angmoh and one asian teen doing. By dat time, I was oredy so tired wif not a single ounce of streangth in me and hungry, I decided to SWALLOW MY ANGER (SUMTHING EXTREMELY RARE BUT WAS NOT APRRECIATED BY THE 2 AIR HEADS) n warned kailing and geks� but no! dey followed us and wanted to do summore�guess who baoed? Tink is me? HAHA! WRONG! KAI LING BAO! WHOA, FIRST TIME C HER SO ANGRY�she stopped dead at her tracks, turns around and yelled at the assholes �OOI!� pointing her which finger? INDEX of coz� and she said to us if dey continue to harass us, she will kick dem�where? Of coz dere lar�the stomach�thankfully for them, dey stop their puerile behaviour�back to the story, I haf nvr seen kai ling so angry b4�haha�shud haf taped it�worth a zillion bucks�American money summore�
So, I guess u can consider my day a fruitful wan and charmaine, I still believe the guy wud donate�bleh!

Luv ya..

No comments: