Monday, November 24, 2003

Elloz people…hahax…finally decided to update the blog once again…sigh, went out wif chua todae 2 haf fun dat I haf not felt 4 a long long time…but it was also undeniably the most hectic time…
After coming back from church, I washed up n got ready 4 the outing. Den juz den, my dear maid juz had ter dust the dirtest pillow in the house and all the white flakes flew into moi hair…wah kao…look like my hair was infested wif dandruff…sicko…but no choice becoz LATE OREDY…AAARRRRGGGGHHHH
Den wen I reached the interchange, I saw chua sitting on the steps of the place indulging on A BANANA…so smart and wen she saw me, she yelled wif the earphones on her ear, ‘Y U SOO LONG AR?’ and everyone stared…
We took the train 2 Jurong East and slept while waiting…dunno how we fell asleep oso… the last thing I remembered was toking and laughing wif chua… ^^?
When we woke up, two ah pek was exchanging tips on the horse racing…
We went take the shuttle bus and reached IMM and supported Marianne Chang and group…chua got a tattoo done but tot it sucked and so being the ‘gian beng’ old her, she managed to got the person to give her half price and instead of giving $4, she paid $2 and went off GRINNING ^^”
We oso went ter watch the WISHING STAIRS…a bit da scary. B4 the show started, chua’s phone rung in the midst of the silence and it was her MUADER asking her to go to her ah ma’s house and chua toked at the top of her lungs and the phone rang non-stop betw. Her muader and brother…again, everyone’s heads was in OUR DIRECTION and I wore my jacket debating whether to wear the cap I brought as well…and kanna sai the worst part was in front of us were a bunch of gals screaming and shrieking throughout the whole movie…but it did broke a bit of the tension. Chua was staring at the screen dumbly all dis while and said, “Aye, almost fell asleep…” ^^!
Aniwaez, the movie wasn’t very freaky to b honest coz it did not really get ter me…but it was okie…it was abt two lesbians who were ballerinas and gal A wanted to go ter Russia fer the ballerina but the gal B was betta so gal A wished on the wishing stairs after seeing one of the gals slimmed down a lot after she wished to not b fat…but in the end both died as gal A pushed the gal B down the stairs and the stupid gal who slimmed down wished for the gal B 2 be back alive (gey kiang) becoz she oso loved gal B. Gal A was killed by gal B while gal B hugged her too tight… out of 5 popcorns, I will give 3? Hee hee, I dis one is ‘mao pai’ wan, not accurate…
Den chua and I went home and chua said she wished s’pore had such stairs so dat SHE CAN WISH ON IT…I tink I now noe y chua is born in a civilized place (havoc unleashed)…
It was a happy day but like the saying goes, ‘u hafta experience it to understand it’ ( dun tink dirty peeps) *wags finger

No comments: