Tuesday, March 25, 2008

i am so worned out by this university application thing la. i mean, yea, i really do hope i will get accepted into the university of my choice and into the course i want to go...as in i really really hope to but i have been trying to fill in the application forms for all of the 3 universities since dunno-when and till date, i have not successfully applied for a SINGLE UNIVERSITY in the WORLD! ARGH! and as you can tell, i am going insane. yep. going mad..mad till the extent that she actually smsed her boss at 11:38pm to complain how stress she was. and her boss actually comforted her. well done.
anyway, i took a day's leave tml to settle ALL that i haven't settled, signed up for ALL that i want to sign up and do ALL the things i want to do. in fact, i think 1 day is not enough. not unless i skip breakfast, lunch, dinner plus sleep. yes. i am not exaggerating. that is the amount of workload i have to do. but if 1 day isnt enough for me, and i take more than 1 day off work, i will be going back to my office with two days of undone work and that will be ALOT to do as well! plus i realised that i havent received my referral from my company yet! and i said i will need it by wednesday. so rightly speaking they should give it to me today or tml (when i am on leave).
this entry is like a dumping ground for me to vomit all my random thoughts that is causing me a headache the entire night and i think i have to come up with a check list in order to ensure that i do everything complete by tml plus breakfast, lunch, dinner and sleep.

No comments: