Sunday, December 02, 2007

This week has been quite a hectic week for me. I have been working in ACNielsen for about one week now and my contract with them will end on next tuesday, unless i choose to extend it.
Things for me is definitely looking much brighter than on the first day when i stepped into work. I had to meet a quota of 8 surveys every night and on the 1st day, i was only capable of clinching 2 deals. But the 2nd and 3rd day went much better where i manged to get 11 surveys and jumped from the bottom few people to the top few on the list (whew!). for a moment, i tot i was really gonna mess up this job cause the company had the right to not give me my pay unless i complete on the average, 8 surveys nightly.
i dun think i will be extending my contract with them la. its not the job for me. and the idea of phones being slammed into your ear is not exactly very great of a feeling either. Maybe i will be trying out something different just to gain more experience ba.
anyway, i will be going out ltr so i will probably post some pictures from the chalet another time ba. for those who need the pictures like desperately, haha, den sms me. i will give you my dotphoto account pasword. but dun ask just to know my password hor...haha..thats dumb.
cya people.
~toodles~

No comments: