Saturday, November 17, 2007

hmmm...wow neetha...thanks for that..i guess you really meant it when you said you were gonna flood my guestbook huh? btw, do you think that ms kwok will kill me if i go ask her if she is still able to book last min seats for us for the play?? hee...tot it cud be fun to go with the others. but if my life is endangered becoz of my qn, den i guess you can ask her for me! hee...jk jk..but what do you think??
everything is coming to an end soon. there is this void in my heart that is gradually expanding as each paper passes.i suppose the worst paper so far (cos i haven sit for my physics paper 1) was chemistry paper 1. not because i dont know how to do the qn but rather, i wrote all my answers on the chem qn booklet itself. yep. pls dun ask what happen to the OAS okay...i lost track of time. and i have myself to blame for it no matter how reluctant i am to admit it.
i think its too late to realise this fact now, or rather, to realise the seriousness of this failing in me - i am atrociously bad at time management. i am not sure how big an impact this will have on my results, but we will see. and i am not optimistic about it. its really tough to know you can do it and still...
anw, working out my life now, like what i want to do, what i intend to do, what options are available for me at this juncture, etc. i actually have a few stuff on my mind, including some private intentions which hopefully i do not have to resort to. my mind is whirling now cos i cant see the bigger picture. perhaps i am the only one (or not) that feels as if there is something really different about this exam. i mean in secondary school, when i sat for O levels, i had a clear vision of where i wanted to go and my next step in life. but now, i dun even know which path to take to lead me to where i want to be. i mean i saw a few courses on the uni website and all said the same thing "good A level results". i mean, hello? can you be more specific. i know this kinda stuff is like subjected to discretion depending on the nation's performance and sort, but i mean, O level entries were also subjected to discretion but at least there was a rough (even if it is super way off approximation) guide to get into the school or faculty. of course, then you probably argue that i have to consider the responsibility that the university is committed to when they place these requirements cos there are always some people who will feel indignant that they did not get into the course of their choice when they met the specific criterias. so i guess who are we to blame but ourselves? because of the past generation indignance, i have to suffer. but if the university contd to put up these "minimum requirements" so that i (or people like me) will not suffer, then there will always be people who will be arguing about their inability to get into the course and the university will suffer. so instead of letting themselves suffer, they let people like me suffer. link to the theme of "survival of the fittest" - its a jungle out here, i tell ya
in my desperations, i recently even resorted to tarot card reading. i know i know, some of you will say "why let cards decide your life?" or "eh...these things can be quite dangerous..like what happens if for the position of "near future", you got the DEATH card?" well, put it more optimistically, at least there is one way in my life?? anw, the more depressing thing is that i got THE FOOL for my near future can? so i dunno...i give up. i needed advice for my life, as in education and i was produced with THE LOVERS card...HELLO?! is anyone even listening? i want advice on education and careers. NOT LOVE! ugh....no wonder they say life is a game of cards. you dun neccessarily get the advice you need at the right time or get the correct card your want all the time.
i going to jog now.
see you all. i hope.

No comments: