Friday, May 18, 2007

Hi ancient blog for the longest time ever...even I think that I have been away from this place for a dramatically looonng time... *sweeps away dust and cobwebs*
Well, to some things all up in a statement, Othello (Drama Night 2007) is finally over, and so will my illness, which hopefully is on its way to speedy recovery.
Oh yes...did I mention, I got to skip skool for about 2 days because of my stomach flu. Missed my chem. Test as a result. The subsequent 2 tests – physics and maths werent done too well because I kept sleeping whenever I got home.
Sigh...just when I tot this week was gonna be a ‘chiong’ week for me to catch up all my tutorials and hw and studies, I had to fall sick. In the end, my week was wasted away talking to the sleeping god, gobbling down medicine, experiencing symptoms of stomach flu like diarrhea and vomiting and PLUS I was suffering from gastric. Yeapz. It made things worse.
Anw, will be updating my blog real soon (I promise) cos I cannot wait to update myself on my views of the Drama Night 2007 and the feedback and thoughts I got from both myself and my friends.
To all the people who came to watch the show out of pure passion for Shakespeare or simply to show your support towards me and my passion, I thank you for your presence and am greatly touched and honoured.
Will be thanking a Whole bunch of pple in my next entry as well so if you think you wanna be thanked, watch out for that next entry! Your name just might be there! Ahahah...might be only..whoops! if I leave out any names...remind me ba...

No comments: