Tuesday, September 19, 2006

wierd things come along at wierd times. if we were to be able to plan when and how things happen, i suppose the things that happen wud not seem wierd to us any longer. like right now, i am suppose to be a good girl and do my I & R so that i wun hafta give that sheepish look to mrs lee tml morning. but i am here blogging. okie. maybe i will juz blog and contd to do my I & R LATER..
.
.
.
i have originally written a whole chunk of passage in place of the ". . ." but i deleted them away. because i simply cannot bear to share it with anyone and i dun wanna hafta think of the comments pple will give after reading. besides, this is not the first time i have deleted after writing an entry. so yepz.
i am starting to feel that there is no use of me trying to blog anymore. coz i am so conscious abt wad others will think of me after they read it. what is the point of writing things that are superficial? and wad is the point when you cannot actually say what you really feel abt someone or something without receiving any snide remarks from others?
what is the real point?
lets side track.
the other day, while i was going home, i was stoning while listening a song being played on Power 98. tot that song really suit me and the current situation i am in. but i cant think of that song now. and it is getting on my nerve. i can see the blue vein poppin at the side of my head.

No comments: