Wednesday, June 21, 2006

1 BAD THING THAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK
I LENT MY COUSIN PLAY WITH MY PHONE..yeapz...and he decided to fiddle-doodle a little and sent stupid stuff to practically HALF of my contact list...so if U...anyone happen to receive any stupid sms from me to you...IT IS NOT ME! okay?! get the POINT!! it is NOT ME!! period. i was in malaysia la...though stuck in the hotel rm watching soccer with my laptop..but i did give permission in the end to allow him to send juz a few more to chua, charmaine and kai ling and basically the CHIJ girls..oh and pui yoke..hee...but the rest...i dunno who got it...so ya..sorry k. this is the main purpose of this entry. yupz. tryin to clear a lil up...but i have to admit..the joke was quite funny...haha..TO A CERTAIN EXTENT...but the humor stops when the sms was sent to the drama president and vice president...i wonder did he send to any teachers...oh man..that tot juz crossed my puny brain

*PS. actually this was suppose to be published into the previous entry. however, the smart me forgot that my background is black now (actually the previous template is oso black) and i changed the font colour to black. so obviously u all cudn't see ANYTHING..i am damn smart.

No comments: