Sunday, June 19, 2005

ok ok..so i haven been updating this blog for some reasons...AHA! explain reasons first.
1) computer breakdown
2) nothin to write
3) when i have something to write, i am not near a com.
4) when i am near a com, the internet stops juz nicely after i have written my final full-stop
5) exams didn't get in the way, my parents did
6) CIP hours
7) busy schedule
.
.
.
right, enuff for the reasons. recently, i have gain a fanatic craze for INITIAL D and for wadeva reason i dunno why...so hell! i am gonna watch it...dunno when but...just going (am i making sense? i am juz spewing out anything that comes out from my mind)
aniwaez, my skin is still peeling from the mild sun burnt i suffered in the guides camp. mum has finally given up asking me to call my friends for help to ask how to stop the skin from peeling. like can u imagine?
me: hello, may i speak to [insert friend]
friend: yes
me: how do u stop skin from peeling?
friend: ???
she has decided to stick with the lame idea that it is my time of the year to shed since i am born in the year of snake. huh???
today...no..it's past one liaoz...shud be yesterday, mum and i went to shopping for clothes coz PLAZA is having the JUNE SALES. its really cheap for some really nice stuff. trust me. managed to buy a hang ten berms and shorts, fila shirt, 2 PMK shirts, sandals. without sales, it wud cost more than $150/- but i got all for less than 75 bucks. not too bad i guess. so if u haven heard abt it...there is still time! or am i the only only who haven gone till today? -sigh- can't be blamed...busy schedule (refer to reason 7)
saw the guides leavin for the combine practise with st.gabs school. it didn't appear as bad or as scary as i tot it wud be. actually felt a lil' sad that i was goin but oh wellz, i hafta take notes for ah wong and kai ling. besides, my differentiation sux so yupz. enuff reasons for me to go.
aiight. it is 1:50 am. loggin off. hope the layout is nice.

No comments: