Sunday, March 13, 2005

heya people! its the HOLS man! cheezz...actually there is really nothin for me to be happy about this holiday coz i noe through my 10 years of experience, this will all be gone in a blonk of an eye. juz u watch. today i will be writing "YAY! PEOPLE! ITS THE HOLS" and the next time round i blog i will be writing "OH DARN! ITS BACK TO SCHOOL ONCE MORE! "
aniwaez, how was the party at mavis? kinda sad i missed it but had other commitments to attend to so ...since when life is fair?
heard i missed the food :( oh wellz, tt wasn't the point aniway. wonder if mavis liked the prezzie me and my frenz got for her.
ah wong juz left my house. really tired. we spent the whole 6 hrs facing the computer cramming information on the project. in school, we are oredy having trouble keeping ourselves awake and now we are now we faced the ordeal of 6 HOURS...vanessa, ah wong, u two are heroines. darn! shud have written it for my CME essays.
oh wellz, at least it is done . i can concentrate on others. i doubt i will but i'll try.
oh yeah...finally guides is finally having the last testing which is keeping me (or so i think) from being a gold badger. haha... my wish is granted...AT LAST. THANK YOU SO MUCH! at least CCA can be put aside. high pilow. no worries. ok ok...that was lame.
sign off
ryan seacrest is so so so so cute

No comments: