Thursday, November 25, 2004

greenhair
Your anime hair color is green.

Take the quiz: "Method of Suicide"

Hanging
Your own gallows call. Your method of suicide is Hanging.

muahahaha...juz found a perfect quiz...METHODS OF SUICIDE...four qns to ans only...strongly encouraged to try... IF U DARE...

The types of people I hate.
1) Liars
2) Smartass

And today there was this smartass who was REALLY pissing me off the whole day. Oh ho ho. That, after weeks of being rude and critical even when I tried to close one eye. I tried to close two eyes one last time just now, but still....ok that does it. No more patience. no wonder there is a saying that goes: EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE. oh ho ho... yes siree!
gah! dun tok abt it. anywaez, i am gonna babysit my two pesky cousins for the next two days or so..i'm sure they will give me SOMETHING to update in the next entry.

till next time...
ja!


No comments: