Saturday, August 21, 2004

god i swear i m gonna kill someone right now at this moment...
when i tried entering into my blog juz now, my stupid com kept on coming up wif a stupid pop-up article saying that my blog is SUSPICIOUS!!! what! suspicious?? r u kidding me or wad? does my blog look like some J.I. blog that Osama created to promote terroism??? does is look like a walking time bomb that is about to explode anytime??? well let me tell ya sumpthin mr computer-machine-noe-it-all-shit:
the only thing that is about to explode is AH BAO AKA ME!!! U HEAR
ME?!!!

damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn


aniwaez, apart from the computer shit, i am sooooo happpy i am going to the z-pop concert on the 28th aug with grace, chua and her bro. at first it was only chua and her bro going so when chua invited me, i was abit heisitant coz u noe, it is a sis-bro affair and i dun wanna be somethin edison created (a light bulb u stupid) but wen grace wanted to go, i followed her... so yaaaaa! i am going!!! wheeeppooeeeee!
sincere apologies to gek shan: i tink it was u who signed me up for the gangshow thingy right? i m sorry i cannot make it ya??? dun be angry ok?? i drew 2 pictures of u there but i can't seem to upload it... nvr mind.. i'll show ya. one is when u r bao-ing and one is when u are genki muahahaha, trust me, u look very cute... i m not being sacarstic

aniwaez, today i moped the house (my face was moping too), swept the house, washed the dishes, made the bed and bought lunch for the family... sigh soon the house will e calling me "mariah" and they will forget they even wanted a maid... darn... who said life sux onli with the rich and famous, life sux juz the same with the poor and wulu

today geks called me and told me that rachel, natasha (iz that how u spell her name???agaration)and ayunni said i was migrating to malaysia!!! malaysia??!!! R U NUTS?! malaysia is so near, i might as well stay here..it is like moving from toapayoh to sengkang... ( i noe chua will contact me EVERYDAY IF I WERE TO GO TO JOHOR!!! vcd vcd vcd, thats all she ever tinks abt!!! hmmmpphh!!!)
so juz to make things clear:

i m not going aniwhere!!! u hear me!!! i am staying in singapore!!! u hear
me?!!! i m not migrating!!! i m not GOING!!!

happy art thou who is thee fwen and anger art thou who are the enemy. understand anot?? it is not qim, i made it up
till then
autumn rox...i mean autumn out
ani one noes when is o'level chinese? my mom wanna noe n i dunno??? hehe pai sei


No comments: